batterfpsmod. batter fps
dabmod: >_>
notcpdelaymod. i forgot what was this again but my ping is batter >_>

Sami

5 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Sami
By Sami » 12 months ago
Hey dionmanaog12 it says in the rules that no mods but we'll just wait for the admins to see this, but I think for now just use the regular version for safety :)

TerraTroll

3 posts
0 reputation

IGN: TerraTroll
By TerraTroll » 12 months ago
A mod that allows me to use a controller to play is alright right? Also X-Ray mod?

(I am kidding about X-Ray pls no ban)

dionmanaog12

22 posts
1 reputation

IGN: dionmanaog12
By dionmanaog12 » 12 months ago
also i forgot to add this
gamma mod
batter sprint
xraymod

(jk about the xray mod)

Kalo

3 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Kalo
By Kalo » 11 months ago
As I pointed out on discord, because of the modifications that Labymod (Which is what it actually is) probably wouldn't be allowed, as they've expressed before about mods which modify the playing experience or give you an edge over everyone else are not allowed.

As for the others, my opinion is as follows

Gammabright (Or gamma mod as you put it) would be the same reason as Labymod, you have an advantage that no one else has: you don't need torches (or any other light source) to see in caves/underwater/at night and the only point of them would be to stop mobs spawning.

Better sprinting (Or batter sprint, which just sound like some sort of cake company, as you put it) would probably be said no to for the bolded reasons

- Sprint Hold key with an obvious function
- Sprint Toggle key which toggles between sprinting and walking

- Sneak Toggle key which toggles sneaking (opening GUIs makes you stand up until you close it)

- Option to turn on/off double tapping W
- Flying speed boost when holding sprint key in creative mode
- Option for sprinting in all directions in singleplayer
- Ability to easily disable all features of the mod if it's banned on a server

- Quickly access Better Sprinting settings in-game using O key
- Slowly access Better Sprinting settings from the Controls menu
- Optional update notifications (checked once a day)

- The mod can also be installed on a server, and the /bettersprinting admin command lets you enable special features or automatically disable the mod on client side when people join
- If you don't have a Forge server, you can read all about implementing your own mod/plugin to benefit from the features

As you can see, you'd have the advantage of being about to sneak/sprint anytime you wanted, which anyone can do, but not with one button to trigger it

Again, all of these are my opinion as I have no say on mods that are/are not allowed

FireXPro

10 posts
0 reputation

IGN: FireXPro
By FireXPro » 11 months ago
Hey Dion,
GAMMA MOD is not allowed and Bettersprint isnt allowed too..
For more Info on Mods usage on LoM server pls read this - https://www.leagueofminers.com/forum/view_topic/?tid=140

-TheFXP